Day 831 -- Amazing

Grammar nerd alert: This is NOT my video and YES there are significant grammar errors contained within.  It is meant for listening/lyrics/illustration purposes only.



This song came on today while I was packing up to go up to Charlevoix with Colby for a couple of days.  It just so happened that it was playing as my girls wandered in, with their princess dresses and sparkly tiaras on.  I lifted them each up and spun them around.  We held hands and danced in a circle.  The giggled in delight as I looked into their eyes and sang, "'Cause you're amazing, just the way you are!"

And you know what?  I think that when they smile, even if the whole world doesn't stop and stare for a while, I sure do.

Thank God he gave me these amazing girls!

Lord, my daughters are amazing.  Thank you for a chance to tell them today.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!