Day 845 -- Big Ol' Glass of Wine

Some days are great: there are rainbows and puppies and laughter and sunshine.

And then there are days like today.

It was a day where no glass of wine would have been big enough.

But somewhere in the serenity between my children's bedtime and my own, I managed to pour myself a generous glass of reisling. And somehow, in those precious, peaceful moments, the stress and ridiculousness that was today just dissipated.

I am truly thankful for the short respite I had this evening to out my feet up, have a drink, and relax. God knew that I needed a mommy time out.

Thank God for my big ol' glass of wine!

Lord thank you for some time to relax and recover to tonight. In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!