Day 852 -- Night Off

This afternoon, I started to feel very ill after school.  I (stupidly) ran almost 12 miles and had to stop several times because I felt so nauseous and dizzy that I thought I would vomit.  When I finally made it back to the school, it was a battle to walk to my classroom and back out to the van.   I had to fight to get home.

When I shuffled through the door, my husband was eagerly waiting to take all of us to T-Ball practice.

I wasn't exactly thrilled about going to a practice with the way that I was feeling.  Colby heard what was going on and took about 2 seconds before offering to take all of the kids and the puppy so that I could rest and recover.

I took a hot shower and laid down in my bed.  When the kids got back, I wish I could say that I was feeling better, but I wasn't, really.  I was able to come downstairs and snuggle with them for a bit before bedtime, though.

I am so thankful for my husband, who was kind enough to give me the night off this evening.

Thank God for a night off!

Lord, thank you for the kindness of my husband.  Thank you for the opportunity to rest and recover. I pray that you would help me to feel much improved in the morning.  Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!