Day 853 -- Taco Bell

I have been home sick all day.  Not eating, just sleeping.

After an exceptionally long nap (for which I was joined by my new napping buddy, Goose), I finally started to feel like I might be able to eat something.  Around 3 pm, I jumped in the van with Goose and took an adventure to Marshall, the home of our nearest Taco Bell.

I want to pause for just a moment to ask if anyone else thinks it's weird that Albion doesn't have a Taco Bell.  Doesn't Albion seem like prime Taco Bell real estate?  I really think it would do well here.  I know I would frequent the Taco Bell Albion frequently, if there was one.

So, I went through the Marshall Taco Bell drive through.  As a side note, Taco Bell is a vegan dream.  I got two bean burritos without cheese, some chips and guacamole, and cinnamon twists.   It felt so good to eat again.  Every bite was bliss.

This was the only meal I have been able to eat in the past two days that hasn't made me feel like I'm going to be sick instantly.  I am so thankful for the brief, but glorious trip to Taco Bell and the opportunity to put something delicious in my system.

Thank God for Taco Bell!

Lord, thank you for giving me a day to rest and recover and a small time frame to eat something that tasted good and sat well.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!