Day 854--Family Portrait

This afternoon, My daughter drew a picture and asked me to hang out on the refrigerator. It was a portrait of her family. There we were, holding hands all in a row. She patiently named everyone in the picture.

I thought that the small creature on my left was Goose, but when I pointed to it and asked who it was she looked at me exasperatedly and said, "It's a spider mom. And you're killing it because you really don't like spiders."

Yep. Totally true.

And totally awesome that my fierce hatred of spiders made it onto our sweet family picture.

I am thankful for this lovely, funny memory that we made tonight.

Thank god for our family portrait!

Lord thank you go funny things that bring us joy. Thank you for my daughter, who brings laughter and sunshine to every day. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!