Day 865 -- My Soccer Girl

I really meant to post this yesterday, but for some reason it slipped my mind.

My Dharia is really turning into quite a little soccer player.  Yesterday she played on a U6 team with another little girl and together they whooped on the three little boys they were playing against. It was definitely a demonstration of girl power at its finest.

Dharia scored a total of five goals in the 32 minutes.  But perhaps what was more exciting was to see her budding tenacity and her skill with and around the ball.  She is just fun to watch.  I was one proud momma.

I managed to get one short video of a goal that she scored.  I was thankful for the opportunity today to relive the fun and excitement of her game today.



Thank God for my soccer girl!

Lord thank you for my sweet girl who makes me so proud in so many different ways.  In our name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!