Day 867 -- Clean Clothes and a Working Washing Machine

This morning I was muttering to myself as I was putting a pile of clean clothes away at 5:45 am.

I stopped for a moment and realized that just a couple of weeks ago, my washing machine wasn't working.  I was buried under piles of dirty clothes with no hope that they'd be clean any time soon.

I stopped feeling sorry for myself and felt grateful to once again have a functional washing machine and a pile of clean clothes.

It's all about perspective, people!

Thank God for clean clothes and a working washing machine!

Lord, thank you for a dose of perspective this morning.  Thank you for our now-working washing machine and clean clothes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!