Day 872 -- Three Things

Three very important things my mom taught me:

1) Being spontaneous is a gift.  There is joy in the unplanned.

2) It is important to consider how other people feel in all situations.

3) Let your kids be who they are.

I would be way too emotional to elaborate more than this, so I won't try tonight.

But I will say that I am so thankful for my mom this mother's day, and all of the things she taught me.  These three things stick out tonight, but there are oodles more.  She is one special lady.

Tonight, I am grateful for these three truths that she passed to me and who have become a part of who I am.  I feel so blessed to be my mother's daughter.

Thank God for these three things!

Lord, thank you for my mom and for all of the things she taught me.  Thank you for blessing me with her in my life.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!