Day 876 -- Kiss Cam

Ever since Dharia came home from the Tigers game Monday night with my dad, she looks at us and says, "Kiss Cam!" whenever she wants a kiss from us.

Apparently, the part of the game where the cameras zoom in on a couple and they kiss for the fans really had an impact on her.

Regardless, it's really cute and a ton of fun.  It makes me giggle every time and I'm enjoying all of the extra kisses I'm getting as a result.

Thank God for the kiss cam!

Lord, thank you for my sweet girl and for all the fun she had with her grandpa on Monday night.  Thank you for her desire to be affectionate with us.  Help us to remember these moments someday when she is a surly teenager.  Or even better, help us to help her avoid becoming a surly teenager.  Either way.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!