Day 887 -- Running with Goose

Today I ran with Goose for the first time.  Colby had taken her out yesterday while I worked a triathlon in Kalamazoo and bragged about it to me all evening.  I was insanely jealous and couldn't wait to take her out today.  I took her out for a two mile loop in Albion and was astounded at what a natural runner she is!  She not only kept up, but appeared to be grinning as she bounded by my left (farthest from traffic) side.  I dropped her off at home after the first two miles and found myself missing her as I went back for 13 more.

I feel like we bonded through those two miles and I hope that this is the first of countless runs we spend together.

Thank God for running with Goose!

Lord, thank you for my dog and for the momentous occasion we got to spend together today.  Help it to be an activity we can enjoy together for a long, long time.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!