Day 893 -- Shopping

I had some gifts to buy today.  It's one chore I'll never mind doing.

I opted to do some pretty heavy-duty shopping on Etsy this morning to take care of it.  There's really nothing quite like getting the thrill of shopping while knowing it's for unselfish reasons.  It's liberating, I'd dare say.  I made my selections, checked out, and am now looking forward to receiving my spoils in the mail this week.

It's nice to have something to look forward to, especially on a Sunday evening staring down a long week ahead.

Thank God for some Etsy shopping!

Lord, thank you for the opportunity to support some small businesses today, get my shopping fix, and select some awesome gifts for some people that I love.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!