Day 894 --#sharprocks

Today I did an insane number of chemical demonstrations for my chemistry classes.  It took a lot of work to prepare, but I really wanted them to see what we had been talking about for so long.  The demonstrations went very well in all of the hours.  The students seemed to really be engaged and I felt as though the content was totally solidified in their brains.

When I got home, I saw that one of my students had created a vine (a 6-second video) of some of the demonstrations we did in class with the tag #sharprocks.  It made me smile.  It seems like many times I spend my days trying to sell a product no one wants.  I'm inundated with whining and complaints.  It was a refreshing change of pace to see smiles, gasps, and hear cheers.

https://vine.co/v/b3vFxlv1lBu

I'm sure they don't feel like I rock every day, but I was thankful to get some props today.

Thank God I rock (at least today)!

Lord, thank you for some positive feedback and appreciation from my students  today.  Thank you for the ability to have some fun in class.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

April M said…
Well, I gotta say, I already knew you rocked, but after watching that vid you rock a little more! Good work Mrs Sharp!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!