Day 895 -- Vegan Substitues

Tonight I got to eat vegan versions of foods that I loved in my previous non-vegan life: pizza and ice cream sandwiches.

The pizza was made with dairy free cheese and had a rice crust.  Despite all of these changes, it tasted absolutely incredible.

The ice cream sandwiches were made with coconut milk.  I ate two and probably could have polished off the whole box.  I would have until I realized this would mean I wouldn't be able to eat any tomorrow.

I love the adventure of going vegan and that there are always new possibilities to explore.  Tonight I'm thankful to be able to experience new variations on my old favorites.

Thank God for vegan substitutes!

Lord, thank you for good food to eat.  Thank you for helping me to find ways to enjoy a healthier lifestyle.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!