Day 897 -- Preschool Graduation

My Dharia Lou graduated from preschool tonight. In a ceremony full of song and celebration, she closed this chapter of her life. Dharia started daycare when she was only a couple of weeks old. Throughout her entire experience daycare and preschool experience, she has been surrounded by three friends whose parents work at the high school with me: Mia, Hartman, Reese, and Dharia were all born just a couple of months apart.I was fairly emotional tonight as I watched my little girl sing and smile in her cap and gown. But I was grateful, too, for the amazing experience she has had while in daycare and preschool. Yes, she's had her friends that she's been able to hang out with almost every day, but she's also had incredible teachers who have loved her and taught her. Every day, I count myself incredibly blessed that my kids are surrounded by women who love them so fiercely. Dharia's preschool adventure has been a wonderful ride. It's been truly delightful to watch her grow up in the loving care of her teachers. Although I'm a little misty-eyed seeing this time come to an end, I can't wait to see what kindergarten has in store for her. But, I'll never forget the blessings of her time at preschool.Thank God for preschool graduation!Lord, thank you for Dharia's successful completion of pre-K. Thank you for the amazing experiences she had and for all that she learned. Thank you for all of the wonderful women who taught her how to behave, how to have fun, and how to succeed. In your name I pray, Amen.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!