Day 898 -- Bonus Time

I've been thinking all week that I would have to leave right after school today to go up to Ortonville, Michigan to work a triathlon this weekend. I have to admit that I was really dreading it. I got a surprise email today saying that, if I wanted to, I could wait and come up on Saturday morning instead.

 Ummmm....yeah. That was a no-brainer.

So, instead of a long drive after school and an evening of work without my kids, I instead got to attend Breslin's class party, hang out with my daughters, and am now snuggling with my husband on the couch. I love unexpected time. It's always a bonus and always a blessing. Thank God for bonus time!

Lord, thank you for the extra time you gave me today. Thank you for being my strength and always knowing what I need. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!