Day 904 -- Run on Belle Isle

For the first time in my life, I got to visit Belle Isle today. This is one of the neatest little areas I have ever seen. The island is sprinkled with the coolest old buildings, peaceful lagoons, and majestic trees. Meanwhile, you are surrounded on all sides by a surprisingly and impressively clear bright blue Detroit River. After our work was finished this evening, I had the chance to go for a run. I chose to explore the island. First, I ran all the way around. I got a cool picture of the Ren Cen as I cruised past the west end and ran next to a couple of freighters as I turned up the south side. It was a beautiful evening, a head-clearing run, and a super cool, new experience. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to visit this place and for the chance to workout in such an awe-inspiring location.

Thank God for a run on Belle Isle!

Lord, thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for the joy you bring unexpectedly in life's adventures. In your name I pray, Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!