Day 907 -- So Wonderful

Being Fathers Day, I felt compelled to write a post in honor of all of the fathers in my life.  I did it last year, and it was exhausting.  Not to mention, all of the words in the world did no justice to these amazing men who continue have had such dramatic influence on my life.  Never in a million years could I express my thanks for my dad's generous spirit or for Colby's seemingly infinite person.  But I am grateful for these things and so many others.  It's overwhelming to even start cataloguing all of the incredible things these men have done for me, nor their traits and qualities that make them uniquely fantastic.

So, tonight, I will be thankful that these men are too wonderful to do a post on.  It's true.  They are too big of a deal for me to describe.

Thank God these fathers are so wonderful!

Lord, thank you for al the men in my life who are fathers.  Thank you for being my heavenly father and for blessing me so richly every day.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!