Day 909 -- Feels Like Summer

A week ago, I posted that I was officially on summer vacation.

The truth is, however, I haven't felt like I was actually on summer vacation until today.

With participating in curriculum camp, working on Belle Isle all weekend, and moving completely out of my room, it has taken me a little while to recover.

Today was the first day I was able to sleep in, sit on my porch and drink coffee, and know that I had nothing that I absolutely had to do all day.

I hung out with my kids, swam, took a nap, and rode my bike.  I hung out with my husband and read a book.

It was the first day that truly felt like summer vacation.  I am so thankful that it is finally here and I am now able to fully enjoy it.

Thank God it feels like summer!

Lord, thank you for giving me precious time to relax and enjoy the summer today.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!