Day 910 -- Only Child

Both Breslin and Dharia are spending the night at Grandma Sharp's house tonight, so for the evening, we've had only AJ.  It has almost seemed like we have an only child.

It turns out that AJ has a ton to say when she's not constantly having to find the time to make her voice heard amongst her older brother and sister's conversations.  I enjoyed listening to her talk about her favorite things, some of her most memorable moments (that all took place "yesterday"), and sing along with the radio.

I loved taking only her to see my dad and aunt play in the Jackson Jazz Ensemble.  I snuggled her and watched her dance as they performed.

I was thankful to be able spend time with my youngest kid and get to know her just a little better today.

Thank God for an only child!

Lord, thank you for the chance to spend some quality time with AJ today.  Thank you for the beautiful little person she is and for the opportunity to see her best characteristics come through .  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!