Day 912 -- Jazzy Veggie

For Colby's birthday, we travelled to Detroit to watch the Tigers play.  On the way, we stopped in Ann Arbor for dinner, since A-squared has a TON of vegan-friendly options.  This trip, we opted for the Jazzy Veggie, right on main street.  The food at the Jazzy Veggie was awesome and very reasonably priced.  We started out with potstickers as an appetizer, and by "we" I mean "me", because they were way too weird looking for Colby to eat.  Then, we shared an agave BBQ pizza with vegan mozzarella.  It was amazingly good.  Colby offered to share a few of his sweet potato fries with me, so I can say first hand that those were delicious as well.  Such a tasty meal, and for less than $30!  Our to-go cups for our drinks were even compostable!


I am, of course, thankful for my husband on this very special day.  But, I am even more grateful for a wonderful guy and a special friend to share small moments of joy and blessing with every day.

Thank God for the Jazzy Veggie!

Lord, thank you for our time together tonight and for my special guy.  Thank you for a great place to enjoy each other's company and eat tasty food.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!