Day 920 -- Dinner and Bowling with the Montagues

Tonight we had a spontaneous get-together with April and Brian.  First, we spent some time hanging out at the house, watching Bella and Goose get to know each other.  Then, we hit Olive Garden together and then Airport Lanes.  It was a wonderful time.  When we got home, April and Brian even helped me put the kids to bed so that I could get packed up for my race tomorrow.  They are always so thoughtful, kind, and helpful.

I'm thankful for friends that you always know, no matter what you do, you'll enjoy it and wish it could go on forever.  Tonight was no different.


Thank God for dinner and bowling with the Montagues!

Lord, thank you for a fantastic, fun evening with my friends and kids.  Thank you for blessing me with these amazing people in my life.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!