Day 921 -- My Fan Club

When I exited the water today after my swim, I was beyond thrilled to see my fan club waiting for me on the beach.  My dad, Breslin, AJ, Hannah, Stan, and Suzanne all came to watch me do the Olympic distance triathlon.  They gave me high fives, blew me kisses, and made me feel like a total rock star.

Every time that I saw them I couldn't stop grinning.  It gave me such a lift and encouraged me throughout the race.






The little ones entertained us after the race with their antics.


 I didn't win any awards, but I did manage to post my fastest ever bike split in a race.  And, AJ on the podium eating my post-race pizza was pretty cool.

Thank God for my fan club!

Lord, thank you for the very special people who came out to support me today.  Thank you for the way their love encouraged me throughout my race.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!