Day 926 -- This Picture

I've been working hard up here at Interlochen preparing for the big Inter-Rockin' triathlon to take place on Sunday. The set up is demanding physically and intense. Today, the heat and humidity made our tasks even more challenging. It's been a day that seemed like it went on forever. I just collapsed into bed and saw this on my phone.  
It reminded me of how blessed I am and how lucky I am to be able to do something I love with a family at home who is totally supportive.

Thank God for this picture!

Lord thank you for allowing me to do something I enjoy with the support of my family. Thank you for their sweet faces that kept me going tonight. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!