Day 930 -- All the Way Across

We went to a pool party yesterday and my kids swam like fish.

It dawned on me that, for the first time, my older two are seriously swimming on their own.  They were bubble-less and noodle-less for almost the entire time we were in the pool (which, not surprisingly was several hours).

My favorite part was watching them jump off of the side of the pool and swimming all the way to the other side.  It seemed like such a long was for such tiny people.  It made my heart proud.

Check out Dharia going for it here.

I am thankful that they get to enjoy this activity I love so much and that they were able to experience this moment of pride.  Their faces beamed as they grabbed the wall on the far side of the pool.

Thank God they swam all the way across!

Lord, thank you for some fun yesterday at the pool and for allowing my kids to experience the joy and pride of achievement.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!