Day 931 -- Nerdy Book Club

My husband is the co-founder of the Independent Book Blogger Award-winning Blog "Nerdy Book Club".  Today, I made my first appearance on the blog.  I got to write a guest post for Nerdy and today was its publish date.

I was so nervous to write a post for this prestigious blog that my husband has invested so much of his heart into.  I knew that, as a chemistry teacher, I was outside my comfort zone speaking to an audience of predominantly English Language Arts teachers.

But, tonight, I'm thankful for the challenge and excitement this opportunity brought to me.  I love that I was able to write for this amazing blog.  It made me grateful and proud just to be a small part of it.

Thank God for the Nerdy Book Club!

Lord, thank you for giving me the honor of writing for this blog.  Thank you for the people who make it happen and for the opportunity to be a part of it.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

April said…
Well, your post pretty much rocked! Proud of you my friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!