Day 937 -- Home Again

I am happy to report that after two full days of camping we are home safe and sound.  It was an adventurous journey back, to say the least.  I won't bore you with those details now, as it is extremely late and they are not that interesting anyway.  But, I'm thankful we made it.  We actually decided to come back late in the afternoon today as opposed to tomorrow morning.  We thought that the kids would sleep all the way home this way, but we couldn't have been more wrong.  I'm thankful tonight that, regardless, we are home.  I have even showered all of the sand and bug spray off of me and am feeling quite delightful. Now, I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep in my own bed with the AC on full blast.

Thank God we are home again!

Lord, thank you for getting us home safely after a fun trip.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!