Day 942 -- Together

My husband is officially a teacher at Western School District. It was a roller coaster of emotions as we went through the decision-making process, but after much conversation and prayer, Colby agreed to begin teaching 3rd grade at Parma Elementary. I am so thankful that we will be on the same team, working in the same district.  I think we make a pretty good team, and this is an opportunity for us to take on one more thing together.

Thank God we'll be together!

Lord, thank you for guiding us through this important decision and for leading Colby where you want him to be. In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Anonymous said…
YAYYYYYY! That is super duper exciting news! Tell Colby I am super pumped to have him on the Western team again, too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!