Day 949 -- Diddy Cat

I love my new kitten.  His name is Diddy.  I guess "new" is probably not exactly the right term.  We brought him home the last week of school and he's been a member of our family ever since.  I love stroking him and loving on him, especially if I'm feeling grumpy or stressed out.  He makes me feel calmer.  Plus, he is a barrel of fun during his "witching hour", where he goes a little crazy each night around 10 pm.  See the example below:

He's probably the best cat in the world.  He not only jumps up on my lap and allow me to pet him while purring at extraordinary decibels, he tolerates the kids tough love too.  They drag him around the house and squeeze him a little harder than he probably enjoys and he takes it like a total champ -- unusual in my experience with cats, to be sure.

I'm so thankful for this cuddly little bundle of fur and for all of the joy he has brought to our family.

Thank God for our little Diddy cat!

Lord thank you for our sweet little kitty cat.  Thank you for all the joy he brings to us and for the way he makes our family more complete.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Anonymous said…
:D he is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!