DAy 953 -- Zucchini Enchiladas

For lunch today, the girls and I visited Casa Rodriguez on Wildwood in Jackson.  I had never been there before, and I'm always excited to eat Mexican.

While perusing the menu, I was intrigued by the zucchini enchiladas listed.  No doubt they were vegan (minus the cheese and sour cream of course), and I'm a big zucchini fan.  I ordered them and anxiously awaited their arrival.  The girls ordered Mac and Cheese or all things.  Sigh.

I was not disappointed.  Those zucchini enchiladas rocked.  Period.  I gobbled them up and wished that I could have ordered more than three.  Or that I had the recipe.  Or that Casa Rodriguez was my next door neighbor.

I think that I often take for granted that not only do we never have to worry about having enough to eat, but more often than not, we are able to eat delicious food too.  This is truly a blessing in my life.

I'm thankful for an excellent lunch today!

Thank God for zucchini enchiladas!

Lord, thank you for always providing for us.  It's a blessing to never have to worry about having enough to eat.  And it's an even greater blessing to be able to eat delicious food.  So, thank you.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.