Day 954 -- Chiropractor

I had a visit with my chiropractor today.  And, while, this in itself might not seem like a big deal, today it was a huge blessing.

You see, it turns out that I dislocated one of my ribs.  Yep, it hurts.  I found out when I finally straggled into see Dr. Tazzi because I was in so much pain.  But, he was able to adjust me on Tuesday and get the rib closer to its original position.  I immediately felt better upon leaving, but was immensely sore yesterday.  He encouraged me to come in again today...which I absolutely intended to do.  I wasn't going to say no to that!

Anyway, I feel almost normal tonight, thanks to him.  I am so thankful that he was able to diagnose the problem and help me on me feel better.

Thank God for my chiropractor!

Lord, thank you for Dr. Tazzi and for the way he was able to relieve so much of my pain.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Glad to hear that you acknowledged the importance of chiropractic care. Paying a visit, as soon as you felt the pain, was a wise decision. With a few more visits, your dislocated rib will be back on its right place. Don't miss a session and follow your chiropractor's orders, Alaina!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.