Day 956 -- St. Joe

I love the big lake.  In fact, there's not too many other places on Earth I'd rather be than the western shores of Lake Michigan. The fact that today was cool and breezy only made Lake Michigan all the more beautiful to me.

What makes a trip to the beach even better?

When GRANDPA comes.

My dad, Colby, the kids, and I journeyed to St. Joseph today.  We did all of the awesome things at Silver Beach, like ride the carousel and rinse our sand off in the giant interactive city fountain.   But, more than anything, it was just a blessing to BE TOGETHER.

I was with some of my most favorite people in the whole world all day in one of my favorite places in the whole world; and if that's not something to be thankful for, I don't know what is!

Thank God for St. Joe!

Lord, thank you for the time with my kids, my husband, and my dad today.  Thank you for beautiful places that aren't too far away that we can visit.  Thank you for the memories we made today and for the happy moments we shared.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!