Day 960 -- Oil Change

Today I went to Midland to work at a triathlon. My car was in desperate need of an oil change, however, and I have been stressing out for the last several weeks on how I could possibly get it in somewhere. It turns out, happily, that I did not have to arrive on site until 11 AM. So, I was able to stop at the Valvoline . I was so grateful for this bit of extra time, and for the wonderful people at Valvoline who were super great and got me on my way in a blink of an eye.  I got my oil changed and even arrived on site early.

Thank God for an oil change!

Lord, thank you for the time and opportunity to get something takg care of today. It's nice to get some stuff accomplished even when you think it's going to be a crazy day. In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!