Day 971 -- Homecoming

It's always hard for me to leave vacation and head home, especially one as incredibly magical as this one was.

One thing that I can always look forward to, however, is seeing the excited faces of my three kids when I walk through the door.  In this case, I came around the side of the garage to the backyard.  The girls raced into my arms from the trampoline giggle-shrieking with glee.  Breslin gave me a hug and politely said, "Welcome home, mom."

I really missed these guys.

Thank God for our homecoming!

Lord, thank you for three sweet and excited faces to come home to.  Bless our remaining time together as a family this summer.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!