Day 974 -- Avoiding Traffic

I have never before been done working a day at 3 Disciplines before 10 pm. So I was beyond thrilled to be leaving Prairie View County Park at 7:30 pm tonight. My hopes of getting home early and hanging out with my kids, however, were dashed when I saw a huge traffic backup on I-94 East. I envisioned being stuck for hours, but instead, I was able to exit before having to come to a stop. I only had to go a little bit out of the way, and I got home at 8:30 . I cuddled with my kids, had a snack, and was sound asleep by 10 pm. I am so thankful that avoiding traffic made that all possible tonight. 

Thank God for avoiding traffic!

Lord, thank you for letting me get home quickly and safely tonight. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!