Day 982 -- Grand Traverse Resort and Spa

I never in a million years thought I would ever have the opportunity to stay in one of the luxurious rooms at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa in Acme, Michigan.  But, thanks to 3 Disciplines and their partnership with this resort, tonight I am.  The Barefoot Triathlon takes place on Sunday, but we are here today to set up and make sure everything is ready to go for race day.

Normally, we have to take the world's fastest (coldest) shower in the RV and bunk up with 5-7 other people.  It's not exactly relaxing or posh.

After a tough day of work, I was able to take a shower and leap into a super soft and comfy bed.  Now I'm watching Michigan State on the big flatscreen and I'm looking forward to snacking on some salt and vinegar chips, reading a book, and falling asleep.  Not bad for a working girl.  I feel almost pampered!

Thank God for the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa!

Lord, thank you for the chance to work in a little bit different situation.  Thank you for giving me a little bit of time to relax tonight.  In your name I pray, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!