Day 1000 -- Mission Accomplished

I have made it to the end of this 1000 day journey.

It's hard to believe it's the end.

I feel like I should have some deep, revealing, significant statements to make, but I don't.

I feel like I should know what's coming next, but I don't.

Mostly, for now, I'm just tired.  I haven't had the chance to process what the end really means for me--if it will really be the end of the blog, or if the rules for the blog will change, or if the blog will continue indefinitely.  I need some more time to think about that.

All I know is that 1000 days ago, I felt led to change my attitude.  I believe that over the course of these days I have become more apt to see the good in situations, which has dramatically changed my perspective.

Mission accomplished.

Thank God!

Lord, thank you for this 1000 day journey and for the change it has brought about in me.  Thank you for brining me closer to you through it all.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Unknown said…
Friend, I am so proud of you.
Holly Mueller said…
That's truly astounding, Alaina. I'm inspired by you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!