Day 1001 -- I'm Baaaack!

I didn't think it would be possible, but after less than 2 weeks away from it, I'm missing my blog.

So, I'm back.

In typical free-spirit fashion, I am purposely not making any rules, nor setting a new goal  -- yet.

I just know that being thankful is good, writing daily is cathartic, and at least 3 people who are very important to me have told me that they miss it.  That's enough to persuade me.

I'm thankful to declare this today, but I'm thankful for other things too--such as the fact that my three year-old is fast asleep in my lap, snoring contentedly.

I'm truly grateful that I decided to get my 20 mile training run in on Friday night after school.  Because even though it was stupid hard, it also meant that I didn't have to do it today.

I'm thankful that all three of my kids are freshly bathed and that I've been able to hang out with them at home all day.

I'm grateful that I was productive in the morning, which means I don't need to be now.

Life is good.  God is good.  It's good to be back.

Thank God I'm back!

Lord, thank you for the blessings that come when I count my blessings.  Thank you that there are always multiple things to give thanks for.  Thank you for the weekend and all of its victories and chances to relax.  In your name I pray, Amen.



Comments

Colby said…
Yippee!!!!
Anonymous said…
Glad you will keep posting, I enjoying 'keeping up' with ya'll activities this way :) SOS :)
Unknown said…
Thank goodness. My withdrawal symptoms were getting intense. Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!