Day 985 -- Helpers

Today, I was working in my room, when my dear friends April and Brian showed up, ready to help.

Just when I thought there was no way that I was going to have my room in any kind of shape to have students and was feeling the pressure of being fully overwhelmed, they walked in and helped me to knock it out in just a couple of hours.

Not only am I incredibly grateful for their help, but I am immensely thankful that I was able to just see and be with them.  It always does my heart good just to be around these two, and that was just the medicine I needed to face this week.

Thank God for my helpers!

Lord, thank you for April and Brian and for everything they do for me.  Thank you for these amazing friends you have given me.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!