Day 990 -- Breakfast with Coach

I have been coaching cross-country with Coach Wilcox for 5 seasons.  One of my favorite things about coaching with my former coach is our stops for breakfast before Saturday invitationals.

Nearly every Saturday that we have a meet, we try to hit a restaurant on the way for a sit-down breakfast.  Today we stopped at the Country Pride restaurant in the truck stop on exit 104 of westbound 94.  Now that I have decided to try vegan, breakfast looks a little different, but it's still a blessing to sit down and chat with my coach and mentor.  I love our conversation and the chance to relax over a cup of coffee before the craziness of the day begins.

Thank God for breakfast with coach!

Lord, thank you for my coaching partner and friend.  Thank you for our relaxing time int he mornings before meets.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!