Day 998 -- Mr. Sharp

Last night we attended Western's first football game of the season that was truly home.  The new field was finally ready, and we watched from the opposite side of the field as Western took the field with the sound of the drumline in the background.



My favorite part of the whole night was hearing Parma Elementary students yell excitedly, "Mr. Sharp!  Mr. Sharp!" as we walked around.  It was the first time we've gone to a Western game that he's had his own students in attendance.

I am so thankful that my husband and I are both a part of this district.  It feels so good to be a team.

Thank God for Mr. Sharp!

Lord, thank you for blessing us with this opportunity to work together.  Thank you for all of the fun we're having because of it.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!