Day 1017 -- Just Keep Swimming



Today was better.  Not great, but better.  I cannot express my deep gratitude for those of you who have offered your prayers, your words of encouragement, and your sincere support.

We managed to muscle through today, even participating in a little bit of content.  We are not healed, and we are not normal.

As I was walking down the hallway today, I glanced up at my windows that face out towards the students' lockers and saw a card one of the students had written saying "Just Keep Swimming".  Colton used to quote that line from Finding Nemo in my class.  And it struck me as so funny and so appropriate that his wisdom will help us get through this amazingly awkward and difficult time.  All we can do is just keep swimming.

Thank God for just keep swimming!

Lord, thank you for helping us stay afloat.  Thank you for the strength to keep on.  Help us to be there for each other and to allow your love to flow through us onto each other.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.