Day 1026 -- Home with AJ

AJ got sent home from daycare yesterday with instructions not to return until she had been fever-free for 24 hours.

I have to admit that being able to write lesson plans the night before was a huge blessing. I went to bed knowing that I would not have to get up in the morning. 

Just spending a quiet day at home in my sweatpants with my daughter was just what I needed. It was pretty apparent that AJ felt much better, but she was totally on board with hanging out in her jammies all day, watching Disney, Jr. and reading books. I got to read too, polishing off an entire YA morsel by afternoon.

I feel so blessed to have been given a day away from the hectic, frantic chaos of school. I am thankful that AJ is feeling better. I am happy that I feel rejuvenated to face one more day this week. 

Thank God for a day home with AJ!

Lord, thank you for giving me a restful, wonderful day with my daughter. Thank you that she is feeling better. In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!