Day 1029 -- Winter Closets

One chore that I always dread is switching out the kids' clothes at the change of seasons.

Sadly, our closet sizes do not allow us to store tank tops and sundresses alongside sweaters and corduroys.   So, every fall and spring, I go through the arduous task of taking out all of the clothes from the previous season, sorting them into keep, Goodwill, and garbage piles, and replacing them.

I'm so thankful today that I got this done today.  I managed to get all three kids' closets switched out and ready for winter AND take a huge nap.  Best of all, I no longer have this chore hanging over my head.  Every time I go to their drawers are closets, the piles of clothes are neat, tidy, in season, and fit.

Thank God for the winter closets!

Lord, thank you for giving me the strength and determination to cross an annoying chore off of the list today.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!