Day 1030 -- AJ Art

I love the little art projects AJ comes home with. Heavens little Helpers does such a amazing job fostering our kids' creativity while integrating learning. For example, last week, when Colby and I asked AJ what she did at school one day, she told us, "I painted my feet green!"  We looked at each other with confusion, but I burst into laughter when I saw her art on the wall the next day: her green footprints making the letter F.

Today she brought home her name made out of colorful pipe cleaners .  She was so proud of it and I'm so thankful she has the opportunity to participate in these valuable activities in a daily basis. I am also incredibly grateful that I will have these keepsakes for many years to look back on these days and smile.



Thank God for AJ's art!

Lord, thank you for all the cool art AJ gets to do at preschool. Thank you for the awesome people who love her while we are apart. In your name, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!