Day 1031--A Ride

Today I had a little mishap while working in my back storage room.  A spare cabinet door that was propped up above the cupboards fell down onto my arm during 5th hour.  It was immediately apparent that I would need X Rays. It hurt like crazy, and there was no way I was going to be able to drive myself as it was my right arm...and I was driving the Saturn, which is a stick.

My friend, Tonya, who works in the athletic department, graciously offered to take me in to the occupational health center for testin and treatment. Thanks to her, we were in and out of there and back to school before the dismissal bell. 

Preliminary scans show no breaks, thankfully. I am still in pain and stiff, but I am wearing a pretty heavy duty splint and I know it could have been much worse.  I am grateful for the ride and for the people who stepped in to take care of my afternoon classes, all of which allowede to get things taken care of quickly.

Thank God for a ride!

Lord, thank you for all of the people  who helped take care of me today. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!