Day 1034 -- Out to Lunch

Today we were given an uncharacteristically long lunch during our professional development.

Now, you have to see that, as teachers, we are used to a 25 minute lunch period.

Today, we were given 90 minutes.

A couple of ladies and I decided to take the opportunity to go out to lunch and it was absolutely lovely.  It is amazing how different life feels when you can take your time and enjoy your meal.  It's been a really long time since I've felt any kind of relaxed during a school day, but thanks to our lunch break, I was able to take a little bit of a breather.  I desperately needed that.  I think it was really good for me.

I am grateful for the time and opportunity to go out to lunch, as well as for the phenomenal ladies who invited me to go with them.

Thank God I went out to lunch!

Lord, thanks for a great lunch and a chance to relax.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!