Day 1036 -- Family Picture

A few weeks ago, we went to a Halloween party, hosted by teachers from Western who have a daughter in kindergarten.  Dharia has been friends with this little girls since she was only a few days old.  Until this year, they have spent almost every day together at daycare or preschool.

Anyway, it was an awesome party, and tonight on Facebook, I got to see a couple of pictures that were reminders of the fun and merriment.

One, in particular, was especially wonderful.

I am so thankful to have a nice family picture of us to remember this day.

Thank God for an unexpected family picture!

Lord, thank you for reminding me of a fun day today.  Thank you for a fantastic picture of my awesome family.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!