Day 1039 -- Massage

I have put off getting into the chiropractor for way too long.  It seems that the only time I get in is when my back or neck is so bad that I can't stand it anymore.  So, today, I told myself that if I got nothing else done during my prep hour, I would call and make an appointment for an adjustment.

When I called, the receptionist informed me that there had been a cancellation this afternoon and that there was now a 3 pm massage available if I was interested.

Ummmm...heck yes?

So, I was able to leave school at a very reasonable time and get to an early afternoon massage and adjustment.  It was wonderful.  I feel so much better already.  I am so grateful that it worked out for me to get in today.

Thank God for a massage!

Lord, thank you for the ways you work every day, even in the small details like allowing me to get a massage.  Thank you for this treat and for the way my body feels better because of it.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

Day 460 -- 9720 King Rd.