Day 1046 -- Corndog Lumiere!

I love playing the "Whatever you do, don't smile" game with my kids.

I got to go to Dharia's parent-teacher conferences tonight, and I am amazed by my daughter.  I mean, I know how incredible she is.  But to hear others talk about it is truly a blessing.

After not seeing her all day, I picked her up from grandma's house and caught her being "Lumiere" from beauty and the Beast.  With a corn dog.  And a popsicle.


 She's so awesome.

Anyway, I'm so thankful for my daughter, for her smile, and for the chance to bask in her glow tonight.

Thank God for my corndog Lumiere!

Lord, thank you for my daughter and for the wonderful heart she has.  Thank you for the way she brings joy to all those around her.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!