Day 1047 -- A Good Day

Today was a good day at school.

I have been trying so many new things this year with our available technology and my improved classroom set up.  When you do a lot of new, you're bound to have a lot of snags that go along with it.  Today, I decided to go with some tried and true activities.  They just so happened to also not need any technology to work.

It was beautiful.  I finally felt like I was being effective.  Kids were having fun, they were verbalizing how much they were learning, and everything went off without a hitch.

It was such a blessing to have a day where I went home feeling like I had done a really good job.

Thank God for a good day!

Lord, thank you for an encouraging day.  Help it to buoy me up for the weeks ahead.  In your name I pray, Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 162 -- "Showing Us the Way"

Adelai Joy

We Dance...and We Sing...When We Play the Drum!